Project PA Website
The Project PA Web-site was established in January 1997 to provide access to school nutrition-related information. Please use our links to learn more about healthy school nutrition environments, about Project PA's role in promoting them, and about the activities of Pennsylvania's school food service personnel.
A total of 11 posters have been presented at annual national meetings. Also, 3 state level and 1 national level presentations on Project PA formative and summative evaluation have been given. See Project PA Abstracts.
Effective product distribution was developed to extend Project PA's reach. The following materials have been distributed to all sponsors of the National School Lunch Program in Pennsylvania:
The "Resources" section of the Project PA website provides information about these products, including how to acquire your own copies. You can download some of Project PA's materials directly from the Resources page.
- "Teleconference 1: Making the Choice" edited video
- "Teleconference 2: Taking the Steps" edited video
- "Teleconference 3: Making it Work" edited video
- "Teleconference 4: Increasing School Meals Participation: Creative Strategies that Work! — Teleconference 4 Web page.
- "Computer Exploration Kit"
- "School Food Service Guide to Documentation" video
- "Nutrition in Schools: A Cafeteria/Classroom Guide" video
- "Best Practices in Pennsylvania School Food Service Manual"
- "Project PA Newsletter"
- "Nutrition-Friendly Schools" video, which has also been distributed to every school superintendent and school board in Pennsylvania.